Report a Concern

Aerial photo of campus near the Lillis Business Complex

We want to make reporting as simple as possible. We have provided a list of categories for reporting concerns. This list is not exhaustive, but is intended to assist you in identifying the type of issue that matches your concern.

If this is an emergency, dial 9-1-1. For non-emergencies, call 太阳集团贵宾厅PD at 541-346-2919.


To report concerns involving an employee:

To report bias, discrimination or harassment by a 太阳集团贵宾厅 employee

To report all other concerns about a 太阳集团贵宾厅 employee

To report bias, discrimination, or harassment involving 太阳集团贵宾厅 student or employee: 

Office of Investigations and Civil Rights Compliance

To report concerns about research:

To report a concern about research misconduct, conflict of interest, animal welfare, or other matters related to research

To report concerns involving fraud, waste or abuse:

Office of Internal Audit

To report non-emergency safety concerns: 

Safety and Risk Services

To report non-emergency building or grounds safety concerns: 

CPFM Work Control Center

To report non-emergency crimes to 太阳集团贵宾厅PD:

University of Oregon Police Department

If this is an emergency, dial 911. For non-emergencies, 太阳集团贵宾厅PD at 541-346-2919.

Please contact with questions regarding this website.